Before you enter my blog, please read this following rules!

1. PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER, It's like an appreciation to my hard work :). Actually, a simple thank you will do, but I will more grateful if you can share your thought regarding the post (comment, like, or share to others) ^^
2. DON'T SPAMMING

Thank You (;

Jumat, 01 Februari 2013

quotes(3)

Diposting oleh Arsita Berliana Putri di 22.21
(via He taught me how to love but he didn’t teach me how to stop | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via At least, for a little while I was the reason behind your smile | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via When some one you love holds your hand is one of the best things in the world | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via I have one heart to love one person | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Being with the person you love is the great climax of life | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Love is when you close your eyes, and he’s all you see | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Behind every beautiful girl there is a guy who did her wrong and made her strong | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via It’s sort of crazy how much you can make me smile | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Smile is easier than explaining why you’re sad | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via I just wonder how many people never get the one they want | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Before someone’s tomorrow has been taken away, cherish those you love, appreciate them today | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Just because her eyes don’t tear doesn’t mean her heart doesn’t cry | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Looking at your smile is also a source of happiness for me | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Falling in love is like the rain and there are always signs before it completely falls | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)
(via Sometimes when I say “I’m OK” I want someone to look me in the eye and hug me | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via It is a risk to love what if it doesn’t work out | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via The one wrong thing we all do when falling in love is we expect | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Sometimes your mind doesn’t want you to be in love, but deep down, you know you are | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

0 komentar: