Before you enter my blog, please read this following rules!

1. PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER, It's like an appreciation to my hard work :). Actually, a simple thank you will do, but I will more grateful if you can share your thought regarding the post (comment, like, or share to others) ^^
2. DON'T SPAMMING

Thank You (;

Jumat, 01 Februari 2013

quotes(2)

Diposting oleh Arsita Berliana Putri di 22.10
(via You were born because you are going to be important to somebody | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Saying you’ll never fall in love is like saying you’ll never smile | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Have you ever wondered which hurts the most? | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via A promise means everything but once it is broken, sorry means nothing | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via You will be surprised to see yourself caring for someone so much | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Everyone tells me to listen to my heart but what happens when event my heart doesn’t know the answer | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via I’m starting to like you less because I’m beginning to love you more | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Sometimes, the things we can’t change end up changing us | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Perfect is when you’re both opposite but in that way, you complete each other | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via The hardest thing in life is to watch someone you love love someone else | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Because of you, half of the time I don’t even know I’m smiling | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via I was finally getting over you and actually believing I didn’t need you | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via When I don’t text you, that just means I’m waiting for you to miss me | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Even when I have tears on my face, I always manage to say “I’m fine” | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via I may not be the girl of your dreams but I can make you happy | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via Mistakes are sometimes the best memories | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via The thing I learnt from my first love is that is won’t be your last | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via I keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause, I still think of you | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via I must be a pretty good liar for you to think that everything’s alright | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via I spent my last wish on you, and now I don’t know what to do | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via You can only fully understand what you’ve done to other when someone do the same to you | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via We don’t need to rush, if something’s bound to happen, it will happen | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

(via I keep telling myself that if you wanted to speak to me, you would | Best Tumblr Love Quotes)

0 komentar: